Here is a work-around for the insufficiently-functioning Mendeley bibtex export for web page/URL citations. The issue is that a) the URL is exported as ‘url =’ and not ‘howpublished =’ and b) there is no ‘last accessed’ (aka ‘last viewed’ or ‘last checked’) field… This little workflow and command line might help someone.
LaTeX tweak: Continuous enumeration over multiple sections
Soo…I move this from a former page to a post. At some point last year, I needed a solution for a problem in LaTeX, where I wanted to continue an enumeration over several paragraphs. Read on and find out how I did it. Cheers!