OK, I came across a problem, when trying to use something like the following:
Q1 - foo0
Q2 - bar0
Q3 - foo1
Q4 - bar1
Q5 - foo2
Q6 - bar2
So I tried. Hard. But could not get this to work. Finally, I used several counters to do the job. Not very nice but it works:
% init new counters Rcount and Tcount
%Tell the list to use counter Rcount, and use a custom label (RQ-arabicnumberOfCounter)
%since the list environment sets the used counter to zero, we need to use the second counter and load it into Rcount.
%when the list is finished, write the value or Rcount back to the backup counter.
That’s it. Hopefully it helps somebody. For any questions, just contact me.